March 11, 2005

 

Always there on the right moments!

"Good day, how do
And I send a smile to you
Don't waste, waste your breath
And I won't waste my hate on you

Ain't gonna waste my hate
Ain't gonna waste my hate on you
I think I'll keep it for myself

Ain't gonna give no more
Ain't got the time to help you score
I think it's time you pleased yourself
Yourself

Think you're worthy now
Think enough to even raise the brow
And to laugh and tip that two pronged crown
I see my hands I see my feet

I feel that blood that pumps in me
Where the hell's my mind goin' now
Goin' now

Ain't gonna waste my hate
Ain't got time to waste my hate on you
I THINK I'LL KEEP IT ALL FOR MYSELF
FOR MYSELF!"

James Alan Hetfield

Comments:
só li o título...
e é isso. qd penso em amigos penso nessa frase...
kiss you
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?